Welcome! You are inside the mind of the Atlas team.
We write about current topics that will help you learn more about communication, international promotion, digital marketing and new technologies.
Activity 4: Network coordination and quality management
In line with the previous publications on the development and main aspects of the activities required in the Enterprise European Network, this article focuses on the key aspects of Activity 4: Network Coordination and Quality Management.
In case you have yet some questions about EEN and the activities it involves, we recommend you check the previous publications on the matter:
–EEN: A support to Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Europe
–EEN Activity 1: Provision of value-added services to clients
–EEN Activity 2: Network promotion and communication
–EEN Activity 3: Network development and capacity building
In the development of the proposals, Network partners are encouraged to actively contribute to activities that are of general benefit to the project and of common interest, leading to a better and more efficient functioning of EEN, increasing and ensuring the quality of the processes, to ultimately drive the expected positive results for the client companies.
|Individual advisors in the Network have a series of tasks when they have a specific role or have taken on specific responsibilities for coordination and management of the quality of services.|
Activity 4: Network Coordination and Quality Management from Enterprise European Network
There are a number of activities involved within this activity. Although their involvement is not mandatory for all Network partners in a consortium, the assumption of tasks may be based on a specific mandate or follow a selection process. However, it should always correspond to the competences, experience and expertise of the individuals, taking into account the resources available and making sure to comply with the strategic positioning and role of the Network partner in the consortium.
More specifically, activities in this category include:
- Chairing, co-chairing or acting as vice-chair of sectoral, thematic, working or other groups organised in and by the Network, the Agency and the European Commission.
- Participating in working groups initiated by the Agency for the development of Network-wide processes or tools
- Acting as trainer or speaker in trainings, seminars and workshops of and at annual EEN conferences
- Organisation of decentralised Network trainings, seminars and workshops and participation in representative bodies or steering groups
- Mentoring for other Network partners or international partners
- Substantial contribution to the quality of the content of the Network’s EU platform
Coordination of Network activities at national and/or regional level
The importance of good coordination and collaboration
It is important to express the intention to collaborate and work to improve the quality of the Network and the services offered to the clients, in an effective and efficient way and in coherence with the available budgets and staff. This way, we ensure a good elaboration of proposals, focused on the client journey and final satisfaction that will later develop in success stories and more potential clients.